This place is not only beautiful but classy! The service is amazing. My husband and I have been three times by ourselves and this time we took our children. They had more fun renting wetsuits and boogie boards than at Disneyland! The service is AMAZING!!! My husband left his TAG watch in a chair by the beach and they found it and turned it in. It is so unusual to find honest people like that but not at this St. Regis. We count down the days until we go back. Special thanks to Holden the TRAM driver, Ted the Bartender at the Monarch Bay club, Mitchell on the beach setting up our chairs and umbrellas everyday, Phil Sanchez who found our watch, and Doug who fitted my kids and husband for wetsuits and boogie boards!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach