This place is not only beautiful but classy! The service is amazing. My husband and I have been three times by ourselves and this time we took our children. They had more fun renting wetsuits and boogie boards than at Disneyland! The service is AMAZING!!! My husband left his TAG watch in a chair by the beach and they found it and turned it in. It is so unusual to find honest people like that but not at this St. Regis. We count down the days until we go back. Special thanks to Holden the TRAM driver, Ted the Bartender at the Monarch Bay club, Mitchell on the beach setting up our chairs and umbrellas everyday, Phil Sanchez who found our watch, and Doug who fitted my kids and husband for wetsuits and boogie boards!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach