I went to the St. Regis for a business trip for the first time this December and at first I was upset that I wasn't at the Ritz where I had stayed prior. My opinion quickly changed. My first room was a pool view which was lovely and very spacious. I later got upgraded to an ocean view suite where I had a butler!!! He ironed my clothes and brought me French pressed coffee every morning. They even packed for me! I'm forever spoiled and now I compare everything to this. The coffee shop had amazing coffee and a croissant that was to die for. Me and my coworker wanted to go down to the beach so there's a cart that will bring you down. The grounds are beautiful, the service amazing. I can't wait to come back.
Oh yes and then there is the spa which I highly recommend. I got a hot stone massage :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach