This hotel experience was absolutely outstanding. It really can't get better than the St. Regis Monarch Beach. The service was impeccable with every interaction we had with a member of the St. Regis staff. The check in process was easy and the people at the front desk were incredibly polite and gracious. The room was in great condition and very luxe in every sense. The food was really superb and the Sunday Brunch was the best that we've ever had-it was that good. The pool was well heated. The fitness center was great. This hotel had it all- everything was 100% great with not of negative feedback on anything. If you like ultra luxury hotels, you've got to try this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach