My wife and I decided to spend a quiet weekend at the St Regis. While the property is beautiful we were disappointed with the level of service. The hotel has a hard time handling a full house and it was difficult to get lounges at the pool. Tennis courts were overpriced. You were also forced to use valet parking. These extra charges were just annoying. Rooms were nice. No upgrade even with platinum membership. Still a nice hotel and a very nice weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach