We have traveled many times to this hotel as a couple and with our children and have loved it every time. This trip was with children and another friend who came with her children. We requested connecting rooms and we very glad the hotel could accommodate this request. It really made the trip fun for the kids. The adult pool is separate from the kids pool which is great as there was no problem with worrying about the kids making too much noise. The service around the pool was quick and the staff was attentive. We ordered room service several times and everything was delicious. A wonderful top notch resort. Recommended for couples as well as families. There is shuttle service to the beach but it was a little chilly so we just stayed at the pool. It's a large resort so a drawback is long hallways to the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach