My husband, as a surprise, took me there for our 10 year Anniversary! It was so posh and beautiful, breath taking and superb dinning, room, pools, cabanas, reasturants and much more.
It has its own private beach and the staff takes you down to the beach. We had room service and it was beyond my expectations, the Chef is well renowned and the food was delightful! The rooms are exquisite and very clean, modern, comfortable and romantic. Golfing and sea side view!
Highly recommend going at least once in your life.....:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach