We just finished a business conference followed by a few days rest and relaxation at the fantastic St Regis Monarch Beach. The hotel is beautiful, well appointed, and serviced by an excellent staff. The location is excellent, scenic and we enjoyed the golf, walks to the beach, and relaxation at the pool. The concierge did a great job in recommending restaurants in Laguna Beach. We would highly recommend dining at the Sunday Brunch. It is terrific. We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach