This is a very nice hotel in a great location. The facilities are top notch and the service staff is professional and friendly. However, I think they may be a little under-manned (even though the front desk told me the hotel is fully booked). There were long lines at reception and the wait staff at the restaurant serviced too many tables. For a hotel of this price point, they should probably ensure they always have more than enough staff to service their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach