Had a three day weekend and every part, from check in to check out was five star. This is what service is about. Great employees, wonderful food, great room and great stay. Maid service, restaurant service, front desk service, bell service....just want to thank everyone involved. Stonehill Tavern food was same as Michael Mina's other restaurants in SF and Las Vegas, but our server, Melissa, made it better than both of those. Food in Motif is just as good (highly recommend dinner here...portions twice the size of Mina (almost too big ) but absolutely great!
Again, thanks to all the employees who made our weekend stay wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach