Had a three day weekend and every part, from check in to check out was five star. This is what service is about. Great employees, wonderful food, great room and great stay. Maid service, restaurant service, front desk service, bell service....just want to thank everyone involved. Stonehill Tavern food was same as Michael Mina's other restaurants in SF and Las Vegas, but our server, Melissa, made it better than both of those. Food in Motif is just as good (highly recommend dinner here...portions twice the size of Mina (almost too big ) but absolutely great!
Again, thanks to all the employees who made our weekend stay wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach