This is a beautiful property, and the room that we had (gardenview ) was very clean and comfortable, the beds were very luxurious, and we enjoyed the room and the service very much. My only complaint was that there is no in-room coffee, and no way to request it without ordering a pot of coffee from room service for $9.00. For $25.00 a day resort fee, this option should have been available, even if ionly upon request, likwe som eother high end hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach