This is a beautiful property, and the room that we had (gardenview ) was very clean and comfortable, the beds were very luxurious, and we enjoyed the room and the service very much. My only complaint was that there is no in-room coffee, and no way to request it without ordering a pot of coffee from room service for $9.00. For $25.00 a day resort fee, this option should have been available, even if ionly upon request, likwe som eother high end hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach