A wonderful hotel for a weekend or a week! Best hotel staff we have encountered in years--they ALL go out of their way to help you! The service here is incredible--like stepping back in time! Had breakfast in our room and it was so lovely. Lunch and dinner at other locations on the property were equally wonderful! The sunsets were extraordinary and being able to walk to the beach (or take their trolley) and eat lunch or dinner at their private beach restaurant is a plus! Want a quick getaway? This is the place.
Stayed here while my husband attended a business conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach