A wonderful hotel for a weekend or a week! Best hotel staff we have encountered in years--they ALL go out of their way to help you! The service here is incredible--like stepping back in time! Had breakfast in our room and it was so lovely. Lunch and dinner at other locations on the property were equally wonderful! The sunsets were extraordinary and being able to walk to the beach (or take their trolley) and eat lunch or dinner at their private beach restaurant is a plus! Want a quick getaway? This is the place.
Stayed here while my husband attended a business conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach