3,071 results
All reviews golf course beach club stonehill tavern st regis butler service beautiful property turn down service lobby bar main pool the ritz kids pool four seasons pool staff high end pool view bottle of champagne southern california
Reviewed March 9, 2013

A world class hotel experience in SoCal. The service was impeccable, the room huge and comfortable and the ocean sounds comforting. The butler takes care of anything, The bed was cozy and the bathroom is bigger than many hotel rooms I've stayed in while traveling in europe.
There are no shortcuts taken in the facility. work out room great, pool fantastic

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OneJImHeywood
SRMB, Public Relations Manager at Monarch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

OneJimHeywood-

Thank you for your recent review of The St. Regis Monarch Beach. We appreciate your feedback about the Resort. We hope that you can return soon to enjoy our wonderful pools and rooms.

The Executive Staff

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were very pleased with our stay at the St. Regis. The grounds are beautiful and the room had a lovely view if the ocean. The best part was spending time with my husband walking on the beach!

• Stayed: March 2013
SRMB, Public Relations Manager at Monarch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Tracy G.-

Thank you for your recent review of The St. Regis Monarch Beach. We are happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay at the Resort and your time walking on the beach. We hope that you both will be able to return to the Resort soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Now this is what you call service!

Our SPG assistent helped arrange our stay of 13, upon driving in the staff knew right away who we were, had a team waiting and we were all taken directly to our rooms. The property is vast but we were all given proper orientation, we were advise of available dinner and times.

Most of my team did not speak English and the hotel has a full time manager that speaks Mandarin that truly helped the team enjoy there stay. The hotel manager was at every point to greet us and insure all details were in place and further our enjoyment.

As we were a large team the hotel was kind enough to offer a Chinese style breakfast, but sadly it took more time then they expected, after some delay we enjoyed and were all greeted at the end with the General Manager picking up the bill due to the delay. All brands within SPG should take note of the level of service this hotel and team provides.

This was truly the best, and we thank everyone at St Regis Monarch Bay for an amazing stay. We also advise everyone to stay at his amazing property.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have amazing views and details
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Warren K-

We are so pleased that you and your group enjoyed your stay at The St. Regis Monarch Beach. It is always great to receive compliments about our staff and property. We hope that you will be able to return to the Resort in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Great everything ... From the moment you arrive to you check out they treat you like a VIP if you get a chance go down in the Wine Cellar for a drink ... Can't wait to come back next year for longer stay ...

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I recently stayed at this property for a conference, and would definitely return for a pleasure visit. The grounds are beautiful, and I loved the modern decor of the rooms. I wish I would have lucked out with a view of the ocean instead the bushes and the grass, but there were plenty of places both inside and out to take advantage of the view. (I stayed at the Montage not too far away several years ago, and if I recall correctly, every room has an ocean view. I recall it being on somewhat of a cliff, rocky and not being able to get down to the water (or easily)). From the St. Regis, the beach is about a 10-15 walk, but what a view once you get there. The food at the bar, at the luncheons for the conference, and at the restaurant were all wonderful (and which is really rare for conference food), and I had the best strawberry mojito at the bar that I have ever had in my life - and I have had plenty. Lastly, the service was excellent all over the property - including the spa, which I also recommend.

Room Tip: Try to get a floor above the first. Even if you face the pool, you likely won't be able to see it due to the bushes.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank luvwatercantswim

Luvwatercantswim-

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your conference at The St. Regis Monarch Beach. We hope that you can return to the Resort soon to enjoy another strawberry mojito and our wonderful amenities.