We love a good value and a casual setting with a great view. You need to make reservations 24 hours ahead and then the hotel will arrange your time with the in house restaurant/carry out "Crust". Our table was dressed up with a table cloth and nice table settings alongside of a window view of the expansive property, the golf course and of course, the ocean. We enjoyed fresh fruit with whipped cream, champagne (very good too), choice of loose leaf teas, finger sandwiches and a 3-tiered dessert tray. It is $38 pp before tax & gratuity and well worth it. Service was excellent and they went so far as to re-make some sandwiches to omit the salmon that I don't eat. Only ding was although the desserts were attractive and appropriate, they could have have a better taste. Scones were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach