I was asked to attend a business meeting at the property earlier in the month, and I must say this was a fantastic venue. We were on site for 4 nights and I found everything to be 5 star. The room was spacious, clean and extremely well appointed. The food was not your regular hotel fare, and was presented in a wonderful fashion in wonderful environments with fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean.
I was there on on business, so I did not have the luxury of sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the facilities to their maximum potential. That said, the grounds, fitness facilities, restaurants and rooms were top notch. I did not get to experience the golf course, but it looked to be well manicured.
The hotel has a great old world charm and really hit the mark on what a traditional 5 star beach resort should be. Modern in it's appointments, but traditional in its architecture and service. I intend to go back in the future and try out the vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach