This was one of the most impressive resorts I have been to. My husband and I spent half of our honeymoon at the St.Regis Dana point, and everything was amazing. It was definitely an off-peak time, as the resort seemed quiet aside from hosting some meetings and events during the week, but when we arrived Saturday night, the bar was crowded, there was free live music & everyone, us included, was having a great time. It was also very nice to share the private beach with only 1 other couple. I felt that the staff were all super nice & helpful, and it seemed like they thought of everything. We were upgraded to a pool facing room with a balcony, which was a must- having a view of the courtyard, pool and ocean was one of our favorite parts. I hope that we will be able to visit again, as I was sad to leave we had such a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach