I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find fault with the St. Regis, but let's be honest - this is a gorgeous luxury hotel a stone's throw from a private beach. Yeah, it isn't cheap, but you generally get what you pay for. The room (resort view king) was huge and perfect, the restaurants, beach, and pool area were all great (had a wonderful meal at Monarch Bay Club). Above all, the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful at every turn. I don't think I had anything less than 5* interaction with a staff member. Sure it's expensive, but for a special few days, you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach