“How Excellent is Thai This? The BEST Thai in SO OC!”
Review of Thai This - CLOSED

Thai This
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spice Up Your Life With Thai FoodA Thai staple in Dana Point, we've been around for over 22 years in the same location. Come on in and check us out! Thanks to those who continue to support us!
Laguna Niguel CALIF
“How Excellent is Thai This? The BEST Thai in SO OC!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

You have to look long and hard to find any owner who is so hands on to his cuisine as Gib.
Using the best seafood and meats, couple with very well made sauces equal a dinner that is rare to find. You will return time and time again. We do! Enjoy!

• Visited May 2012

“Really good Thai food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I searched for a local Thai place when we were in Dana Point and came across 'Thai This.' We went in around 9pm and it was still pretty full. We had a lovely table at the back by the window and the staff were so friendly. They were quick, the food was delicious and they seemed to have such a great sense of humor, even the menu is designed that way. If memory serves me right, I had something called 'The Mermaid's Dowry.' It was a Fish dish and it was so delicious, I wanted to eat more, but couldn't even finish it. The green curry has a lovely kick to it. In typical hospitable Thai fashion, we left well fed, happy, wanting to eat there again. We will certainly visit the next time we are in Dana Point.

• Visited June 2012
So. California
“Favorite Thai!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great Thai! Their green curry has a great kick to it, the quality of ingredients is good, and the staff great!

Visited June 2012
New Jersey
“Best South County Thai: Great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

If you live in South OC and do not want to spend a lot of dollars in Laguna Beach, this is your best bet. They have good to very good Thai. Not the very top but very good nonetheless.

They have a nice, friendly laid back attitude that I enjoy in terms of the staff. They have a great teeny bar area where if you have a pick up order you can wait. The bartender is fantastic. I always ask him to surprise me and give me a drink that I have never had before.

I particularly like the Larb Gai which is a minced chicken salad with cilantro, lime and other spices. I could eat this every day.

Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2011
“Try the Pad Thai at Thai This”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I dined at Thai This last week.We did not have reservations but were seated promptly.We had a cozy table for two which was fine until a boisterous table of six were seated near us.The waitress took our drink orders and returned soon to take our dinner selection.My wifeb order the Pad Thai and I had the Spicey Chicken.The menu is chock full of funny names of items all n
Based on puns.The chicken had crisp vegetables was just the right level of spiceyness.The Pad Thai was full of shrimp and generally was very good.All in all Thai This was a very good dining experience and we will return in the near future.

• Visited March 2012