“Great Thai food”
Review of Thai This - CLOSED

Thai This
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spice Up Your Life With Thai FoodA Thai staple in Dana Point, we've been around for over 22 years in the same location. Come on in and check us out! Thanks to those who continue to support us!
Dana Point, California
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Best Thai restaurant in Orange County. Food always good, service impeccable, cost reasonable.

• Visited October 2011

Phoenix, AZ, USA
“Delicious every time, good service, good location in Dana Point.”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

When I'm staying in Dana Point, I always make a stop a Thai This. The service is good, the food is tasty and there are a lot of options on the menu for everyone. I'm a fan of good Pad Thai and Thai This doesn't disappoint. I always substitute chicken in place of the shrimp. Although I like shrimp, I prefer chicken in this dish. My dining partner had Jupiter's Chest. Lots of seafood varieties in that dish. We will return on our next visit to Dana Point.

• Visited June 2011