“Great food, great service, good prices!”

The Little Kitchen Asian Cafe
Ranked #19 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: (949)276-7799 New Restaurant
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to the Little Kitchen several times and it's now my go-to place for Chinese food. It's not much from the outside, being located in a small L strip mall at the corner of Golden Lantern and Del Prado, but the inside is nicely appointed and comfortable. The food is definitely a notch up from the average - in quality, quantity, and presentation. The service is spot on - not too much, not too little. The room layout is very open so it's not hard for the servers to keep an eye on things as well as easy to get their attention if you need something. And the bill doesn't ruin an otherwise great experience at the end of the meal. All-in-all, I give Little Kitchen high marks. Enjoy! Rating details: There's a small counter, but I wouldn't call it a bar. There is no outdoor seating per se - there might be a few tables in front of the restaurant, but I've never seen anyone use them. Note also the late night availability.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

After visiting Asia, I have to say this is one of the best Asian cuisine I've ever had here in the US. Had the dumplings - they were excellent and the sauce is yummy. Noodles were great and so was the broccoli and chicken. Service is speedy. Ambience is wonderful - it's a great place to sit down and have a meal. Night time, there were lots of locals there.

1  Thank Sterlin29
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We happened upon this restaurant after a day of whale watching. We had a large assortment of dishes and everything was very good. The service was excellent, very attentive and friendly. Prices seemed reasonable. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something yummy in the area.

1  Thank KAinCA
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The variety on the menu is overwhelming, but ask the staff and they will point you to a number of possibilities. I ordered the shrimp and steak over a nice sauce and it was outstanding. Will definitely return.

1  Thank nohurt2
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We went to this restaurant when I first opened up and we been going back ever since! The food is extremely fresh. We always start with the wonton soup. The Mushu pork is to die for! The service is very good and it's a little restaurant tucked away in the shopping center in Dana point.