“Great Day in Laguna Beach!!”
Review of SUP Fitness Laguna - CLOSED

SUP Fitness Laguna
More attraction details
Owner description: Second location:Fishermans CoveLaguna Beach,CA
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My family had a great time paddleboarding with Nancy!! She was an excellent instructor and made the experience a lot of fun for me, my husband and 3 kids ranging from 10 to 16. We would definitely recommend paddleboarding with SUP and Nancy!!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Nancy made our first SUP experience so much fun! We are a family of four, with an 11 and 14 year old, and although we were a little nervous and concerned about the cold water, we had a fantastic experience. Nancy was so patient with us, and her instructions were so easy to follow, we were all amazed at how quickly we were standing and paddling around the harbor. After our first session, we can't wait to go again! I highly recommend Nancy to anyone interested in giving SUP a try!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Over Memorial Day weekend my girlfriend and I booked paddle board lessons with SUP Fitness. It was my first time trying this water sport. Booking the lesson was easy, and the pricing was clearly the best in town. Nancy was a thoughtful and accomodating instructor, providing all the equipment needed. She called me the day before the lesson to advise us that the surf at Laguna was choppy and suggested we relocate to Dana Point for a more relaxed and enjoyable experience, which turned out to be just a beautiful idea. The harbor was a perfect place to learn with plenty to see: old ships, a lovely marina, and other paddle boarders enjoying the long weekend. We also had time to bask in the water at our own leisure. A most enjoyable experience and highly recommended.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed April 19, 2012

From start to finish, Nancy was really patient and fun. She clearly explained how to paddle board, where and how to stand, and how best to effectively and efficiently paddle. She made my first Stand Up Paddle Board experience great. I'll definitely return and I highly recommend Nancy's SUP Laguna Beach to any one looking for a great paddle board experience from novice beginner like me or someone more experienced. She is adept with all skill levels as proven in our group!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My brother was home for the week and we both grew up being avid beach goers in Southern California. My brother and I used to surf and visit the beach quite frequently, but we had yet to try SUP.

After calling multiple places and not being satisfied with price or result, SUP Fitness (Nancy) answered the phone and was extremely polite and friendly. We scheduled a time, Nancy met with us, gave us a run through, and we were on our way.

My brother and I went out for 1.5 hours without any problems. The area she chose is a great spot to see a beautiful Southern California beach.

It would be difficult to sum up our experience as anything under 5 stars. Nancy is very friendly and professional. She answers any questions and seems like she genuinely wants to share her joy and experience of SUP with other people.

I left the experience with the word "Ideal" stuck in my head for hours afterwards. As someone who lives in Southern California, I would say that one would be hard-pressed to find a better experience!

Thanks again Nancy!