“Great vibe!”

Cross street: Golden Lantern
Los Angeles, California
“Great vibe!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

So good, we ate here twice. The menu is limited IMO so I suggest you take a look at it beforehand. We only ate sushi. Highly recommend reservations. Within walking distance from Laguna Cliffs Marriott.

Visited June 2013

Orange County, CA
“Good Variety - Sushi and Regular Menu”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband likes the Cioppino, my son likes the sushi, and my other son and I like the steak. All of the above items are well prepared and good quality. Nice variety for everyone - and good bar too.

• Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Totally Predictable”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you are looking for something you have had a thousand times before, in a place just like one you have eaten at over and over, this is for you. We found it totally predictable. The food was fine, service fine, room fine, but there was simply nothing special about this place. It is like a mid-range chain. I had the beet salad and wanted to follow up with halibut done with the mahimahi preparation. Not a fan of mahimahi, I have done this in numerous restaurants. This kitchen could not accommodate such a request because all the fish was pre-coated in the crumb mixture and there was none left to use on a piece of halibut. My companion had Coconut shrimp and the Ahi. Neither of us was wowed.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank albertasn0wbird
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Ahi is absolutely the best!!! The mahi mahi is also delicious. The only item on the menu I have not been crazy about was the Cioppino. The sushi is always fresh and yummy! This is another restaurant that I take family/friend too because I know they will always enjoy the food.

Visited May 2013
Boise
“Lots of delicious food options!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was a great find on a business trip. Needed a nice dinner for the evening but casual dress still being ok. The menu options leave you having a difficult time deciding, because they all sound fantastic. I decided to pick a few things to get a little bite of everything I wanted. My personal buffet consisted of a house salad, filet mignon skewers with a gorgonzola cream sauce & a queen sushi roll. Everything was perfect. The skewers were melt in your mouth with the sauce not being overbearing at all. The roll was by suggestion, and I was very pleased with it. Super fresh fish with photo worthy presentation (would have taken one if I had had my phone!). My business partner was nice enough to let me try his dish; the halibut with potatoes au gratin. His had a wow factor to the taste buds as well, but he admitted wishing he had sampled small plates like I did. So many good choices! The service was ok. I think we were one of our server's last tables before phasing out, & they were ready to go. Hope to go back to try more some day!

Visited June 2013