Tripadvisor

Thu, 2/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Dana Point
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here on a Thursday for lunch. I always get the clam chowder (they add bacon here) which I love. I had the Cuban for lunch and my wife had the crab cakes. I’m not sure how the crab cakes stay together without any filling at all....just crab meat. For desert, my wife had the butter cake which is decadent and comes with a big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. We will be back for sure.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (149)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last night I was here with some friends. Food was wonderful, desserts even better. I think our server was Charles, he was very sweet and made our experience great! Overall, a nice family restaurant. I will definitely come back. Thank you :)

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

We stopped here on Christmas Eve. We did not have reservations, but found a seat at the bar and had the best time watching the staff work. What we noticed was that they were very busy, working hard, but enjoying themselves and taking good care of all their customers. They were like a well oiled machine. We shared the double cut porkchop, which was incredible. Excellent meal and experience!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing food, attentive staff. Had the Halibut. Melt in your mouth good. Started with the smoked salmon and Shrimp. Best ever!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Parking is hard to get on a Friday night, but we found a spot in the small lot in back of the restaurant. It's a pretty place and I love the glassed-in kitchen with a dozen people doing a dozen things. The service was excellent, as was the food. We started with smoked trout with toasted bread triangles for the table and it was really well done. I then I has a Caesar salad, which was very good. My main course was cioppino, which was excellent. The noise level is high, but it's worth shouting to eat here.

Date of visit: November 2019