“The meat loaf was to die for! But parking is a nightmare....”
Review of Boulevard Cafe

Boulevard Cafe
Ranked #2 of 278 Restaurants in Daly City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elevated American Comfort Food serving breakfast, lunch & dinner from 9am-9pm every day! Currently Open for Patio Dining and Take-Out Only. Delivery also available via Doordash, Postmates, or Uber Eats.
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We had to do a lot of driving around to find a parking spot within walking distance, and there was a line waiting to be seated, going out the door. But lucky for us, the bar had seating and they served us dinner in there, while we were able to watch a major basketball game that was quite exciting! I'd eaten at the restaurant before, and it was okay. I think I had a burger that time or something ordinary. But the meatloaf this time really made me think it was worth coming back for!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank PBZ-SB

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Although this was not the first place I'd think about going for breakfast, I'm glad I did. Full breakfast menu selection for all tastes. I ordered the carnitas and eggs plate. It came with eggs, hash browns, and tortillas. It's a weekend special. The pork was tender and the salsa Verde was nice and spicy. The hash browns are legit, and poached eggs were perfect. Great place for families. I would definitely come back here.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Without a doubt, this fantastic neighborhood restaurant deserves 5 stars! The attention from the wait staff is incomparable, you would think you are at a Michelin rated restaurant! The food is prepared to your specific wants and is served perfectly warm, even simmering. Their prices are extremely reasonable ( actually cheap - but don't tell them!). I can not recommend a better place for breakfast or lunch (brunch) in the City. Try the bar area, it is less noisey and has several TV's mute on different channels.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Carnitas on the weekends, huge diverse menu, well prepared, ask for hash browns extra crispy, all the egg dishes are good, terrific sandwiches, draft beer and a bar room with multiple TVs on mute, fast attentive service. i go all the time and love this place for breakfast or lunch. Big crowds, be prepared to wait. Salads are not necessarily their best dishes.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

OMG! Can't believe I took so long to review! This is one of our "go to" favorites in DC. Great salads, good Italian especially like Chicken Asiago. A hearty parmigiana type dish using Asiago. Filet of soul great. And Cobb salad one of our favorites - with freshly grilled chicken breast on top. Breakfast lunch dinner all wonderful. Prices very reasonable for such generous portions. Enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2016