“Skip the seafood”

Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Daly City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Decor is flash of the past. Fresh brewed ice tea, fabulous fudge Sunday, excellent Mac and Cheese! The team service was efficient and friendly. We both had seafood pasta dishes. Her muscles were too far done to eat - my shrimp also terribly overdone and tough. Lots of people love this place but my visit was disappointing. Skip the seafood!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best Greek food I have ever had! I loved the upbeat atmosphere and extensive menu. I will be back for the pumpkin bread pudding.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wow, we decided to try the place because the reviews were good and I am tired of going to Joe's of Westlake, and we were soooo IMPRESSED with the food. The wait was a bit long and the service a bit slow, but once the food was served, we forgot all about that. The lamb burger was to die for (seriously, I still dream about it), my sister was ecstatic about the gluten free options and my dad didn't complain once about not being at Joe's (his favorite). Will go back again and again. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were so tired of being disappointed with our Pacifica choices in breakfast options. Thought we'd branch out, yet we didn't want to deal with traffic or parking issues of going into SF. A quick search located the Blvd Cafe. It was a cute place with a little bit of a retro feel, definitely larger than it looked from the outside. We were greeted promptly and only waited a few minutes to be seated. Our server was awesome! Super friendly, but not annoying. Our food was fantastic. We were really surprised! We expected fair but received exceptional! We will definitely return. They advertised taco Tues and Happy Hour, perhaps we will check those out?

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The food really is good. Really good! And the price of dinner isn't too bad, but the breakfast prices for 2 children and 2 adults to be over $40 was a bit much.