“Neat Building”

Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Daly City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very neat and stunning enviorment, nice angles very spacious. Oh yea the food is really good and the service is excellent. Nice surprise in Daly City

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have been here several times with extended family and a few times for take out and have never been disappointed. Love the Carbonara. Could eat it every night, but realized why after reheating it once....butter! Definitely worth the calories, but not once a week! Have tried many different items from the menu and they have all been very good. The mac n cheese is something to write home about! Must try if you are anywhere in the area.

1  Thank Halliecat1
Reviewed April 7, 2012

The decor is like stepping back into 1970. The service is attentive, the portions are big, the selections vast and the prices are right.

1  Thank TravelsOffen
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We stopped in for breakfast around 11:00 a.m. before a flight out of SFO. The place was packed but we were seated in about 15 min. Service was a little slow and a little inattentive but that is all I can say that is not glowing.

The food was really good, the portions were huge, and not expensive. We had two kids (age 8) and they ordered the kids meals. One had the eggs, pancakes, bacon; the other, eggs, hashbrowns, toast. The menu said 1 egg, 1 bacon. Their orders arrived and both had at least 2 large eggs. There were 2 pieces of bacon and 2 large pancakes. These would have been large breakfasts for adults!

My daughter and I split a dish . . . it sounded awful and turned out to be fantastic. It was a layer of hashbrowns, topped with scrambled eggs, chili, red and green onions, black beans, cheese, and fresh jalapenos. This was more than enough for two and we talked about how good leftovers would be wrapped up in tortillas.

The decor and layout reminded me how all restaurant looked when I was a kid (many years ago). I visit San Francisco several times a year and this is going on my list of great places to eat.

Sandy (in Denton)

Reviewed February 20, 2012

OMG, this place is amazing, food was fabulous and very well presented, and not over priced, will eat there again next time I am in the area