Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Birthday to Cache Creek Casino

Bus driver was very professional & accommodating. We loved the executive 23 passenger bus. Was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
emelymariav
via mobile
Best service ever

At the last minute I had to change my pick-up time and they accommodated the change without a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
FellowTraveler86615

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Daly City
from $96.34
from $347.68
from $13.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful modern luxurious and clean bus. Friendly driver. Nice people to deal with. Honest and courteous. Excellent!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Our design firm to a group of 20 to Napa on a Saturday, and had a wonderful time thanks to Epic Limousine. Their pre-trip communications were clear and proactive, and Eddy, our driver, was so accommodating of our...boisterous...team. He allowed us to make extra stops on our way home when the team wanted to keep the party going. Would absolutely book again.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We rented a bus/limo from epic limos for a wine trip to Sonoma and I am nothing short of happy. The bus itself was in amazing condition and our driver was wonderful. They are so fast to respond to all questions and worked with me every step of the way to ensure that we got exactly what we needed. The prices are also unbeatable, no one even came close to what they offered. I will always default to Epic Limos in the future given the quality, service and prices.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Amazing experience! Rowena was punctual and a very safe driver. We booked a 9 passenger limo for 12 to 6 on a Saturday. We were able to visit a winery in Napa and the Golden Gate Bridge. Very great service and I would definitely recommend booking with them!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I had called about a dozen different limo companies for my daughters prom. All of them were either overpriced or not as informative. Epic was wonderful from the start to finish. Prices were great and customer service was excellent! Even the driver Charles was super friendly and great! Epic limo should be everyone’s go to limo company. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for driving my daughter and her group of friends to prom.

Date of experience: April 2019