Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Birthday to Cache Creek Casino

Bus driver was very professional & accommodating. We loved the executive 23 passenger bus. Was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
emelymariav
via mobile
Best service ever

At the last minute I had to change my pick-up time and they accommodated the change without a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
FellowTraveler86615

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Daly City
from $96.34
from $347.68
from $13.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I had called about a dozen different limo companies for my daughters prom. All of them were either overpriced or not as informative. Epic was wonderful from the start to finish. Prices were great and customer service was excellent! Even the driver Charles was super friendly and great! Epic limo should be everyone’s go to limo company. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for driving my daughter and her group of friends to prom.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

We celebrated my friend’s birthday recently and decided to hire a limo for the night. I found Epic and began communicating with them about pricing, etc... From the beginning, they were responsive and helpful. We selected their new Chrysler limo and I received a pic and bio of our driver in advance. Joe arrived to pick us up early and was helpful and wonderful the entire evening. We had a phenomenal time and would highly recommend Epic and Joe!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Incredible service, very responsive and prompt. Would recommend 100% of the time. Great drive with Sam, he was very professional.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

I can not recommend Epic Limousine enough. From the quote process all the way until drop off, they were easily accessible, highly responsive, and our driver Sam was INCREDIBLE in showing us a good time (and reminding us to take photos!).

The prices were comparable to several other limousine companies in the area, but their customer service and online booking option really set them apart.

5/5 stars, I will definitely be using Epic again!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Hana L
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Awesome limousine service got our wedding party on time to all the stops for wedding photos including the reception. Definitely recommend them. Bus was very clean and top notch

Date of experience: November 2018