Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Birthday to Cache Creek Casino

Bus driver was very professional & accommodating. We loved the executive 23 passenger bus. Was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
emelymariav
via mobile
Best service ever

At the last minute I had to change my pick-up time and they accommodated the change without a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
FellowTraveler86615

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Daly City
from $96.34
from $347.68
from $13.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

I can not recommend Epic Limousine enough. From the quote process all the way until drop off, they were easily accessible, highly responsive, and our driver Sam was INCREDIBLE in showing us a good time (and reminding us to take photos!).

The prices were comparable to several other limousine companies in the area, but their customer service and online booking option really set them apart.

5/5 stars, I will definitely be using Epic again!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Hana L
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Awesome limousine service got our wedding party on time to all the stops for wedding photos including the reception. Definitely recommend them. Bus was very clean and top notch

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

We booked the 23 passenger bus through Epic to transport the wedding party from the hotel to the church and back to the reception for my daughter's wedding. Epic was so easy to work with. I had booked the wrong date by accident initially and called them and they changed it and emailed me the confirmation immediately. On the wedding day they were on time and very professional. I'd definitely recommend using them.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Eddie was so nice! He helped all of the passengers on and off the party bus. He was on time and very efficient

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for the amazing and seemless limo ride! My wedding day was made so easy by my ride from you guys. Your service was on time which alleviated my stress. We also enjoyed the champagne on the way to the reception. Thank you again!

Date of experience: April 2018