“Cool place !”

Cuisines: Fast Food
california
“Cool place !”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

A co-worker recomended this place, and me n my hubby loved it ! we got the Meister burger, half pound of grain fed beef, with all the fixens ! delicious ! We also got the Kobe Beef salad, wow ! great salad, so healthy. Oh ! i have to mention the Top shelf Margarita I had, so, so good ! We're going back for sure !!!!

• Visited December 2013

San Francisco
“Great Burgers, could use better servers”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The food there is delicious, but the service was a little haphazard, they never did ask if we wanted refills on our drinks, the original server never came back when we could not decide on our meals quick enough, after we flagged down another server to take our order i guess that was not his station which is why no refills
Go for the delicious Niman Ranch meats, beware of the spotty service.

Visited June 2013
San Francisco, California
“Very good Burgers!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The burgers. hotdogs, and variety of fries here are all so good. I have never gone to this place and had a bad meal. You can even have them combine different orders and substitute things out. I recently ordered the curly fries with the garlic fry topping. Good choice.

Visited February 2012
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Filthiest bathroom I've seen in years. The whole place needs a cleaning”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch on a Friday afternoon. The burgers were decent, the fries greasy. The service was so-so. (I was really turned off by our server's habit of asking diners if they wanted any change when he picked up their money to pay the bill)

I'd have probably gone back at a later date if I hadn't used the restroom just before we left. It was filthy. I mean filthy. Neither the floor or the toilet had been cleaned in days: the floor was sticky and the toilet had dirt and hair stuck to it.

When I went back to our table I looked down and realized the floor in the restaurant was dirty, as well, with sticky foot prints and grime. The whole place needs to be cleaned from top to bottom.

I shudder to think what a hot mess the kitchen must be. Gah.

• Visited February 2012