“Delicious dim sum”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I love the juicy shanghai dumpllings in the dipping sauce! I also enjoy the hand pulled noodle wrapped fish with its savory sweet soy sauce. The string beans, garlic herb tofu cubes, crab claws, mushroom chicken buns and roast duck are staple favorites. Since finding out that I don’t have to go and wait for a table anymore with the Dinfo app, it will be even more enjoyable to come out often to eat there. Parking is hard and the nearby usually empty parking lot that fronts the now closed Party city store was my go to parking until I got a private citation which I contested. You can only use the lot for a two hour limit. Fortunately, I was not over that two hour limit so the citation had no basis but be forewarned to not overstay should you park away from Koi’s available spots.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Lines can be long but the food is worth it. party of 2 we just walked in and were seated immediately. Make a reservation for a big party. watching the food trays go by is a visual treat.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I love Cantonese food, and this place is probably the best in the Bay Area. If you would like to eat dim sum in this restaurant on the weekend, please expect a long wait unless you get there when it opens. There are other locations for this restaurant. They are all good but the Daly City location is my favorite.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Excellent variety of Dim Sum. Price is reasonable. Resturant is clean. Service is good. Seafood dishes are excellent. Had my daughter’s wedding dinner there. Would recommend to anyone who loves Cantonese food.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I love dim sum and this is just about the best place for it in the Bay Area! The flavors are deep and authentic. I loved everything we had, the shrimp dumplings and the duck were really great. This is a good place to bring someone if they're visiting from out of town. The impression will be a lasting one!