“This place should be on your foodie list!”
Review of Koi Palace

Koi Palace
Ranked #3 of 228 Restaurants in Daly City
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Lines can be long but the food is worth it. party of 2 we just walked in and were seated immediately. Make a reservation for a big party. watching the food trays go by is a visual treat.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I love Cantonese food, and this place is probably the best in the Bay Area. If you would like to eat dim sum in this restaurant on the weekend, please expect a long wait unless you get there when it opens. There are other locations for this restaurant. They are all good but the Daly City location is my favorite.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Excellent variety of Dim Sum. Price is reasonable. Resturant is clean. Service is good. Seafood dishes are excellent. Had my daughter’s wedding dinner there. Would recommend to anyone who loves Cantonese food.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I love dim sum and this is just about the best place for it in the Bay Area! The flavors are deep and authentic. I loved everything we had, the shrimp dumplings and the duck were really great. This is a good place to bring someone if they're visiting from out of town. The impression will be a lasting one!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Besides the Peking Duck, I don't know what I had as my Chinese sister-in-law did the ordering without using a menu. Everything was quite tasty. It was busy, noisy, and the service spotty, but all in all well worth the visit.