“Nice place to stay outside San Francisco”

Alpine Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Daly City
Akron, Ohio
“Nice place to stay outside San Francisco”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This hotel is a good place to stay if you don't mind staying outside the city. We got a room that actually had 2 rooms. There were 2 queen beds, one in each room, and that made it nice for our 10 year old because she could have her own room and privacy. We really liked the hotel staff and the accommodations were adequate.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mrspinney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Los angeles
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice room and great location to go for vacation to San Francisco I really like the hotel, good rates definitely I'll be back to this place when I go back to San Francisco with my family to have more good times.

• Stayed July 2014
Marysville, California
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The room was neat, clean, and was decorated very nicely (in fact my friend that went with me took many pictures with her phone and kept saying how cute the room was). The staff were accommodating to my needs and pleasant to deal with. I am thinking maybe in October we will go back again. The Alpine Inn & Suites is right next to the Cow Palace, for those going there for an event or convention it couldn't be more perfect for you. We were there for a convention at the Cow Palace and to visit the city.

Room Tip: They have 1 handicap room .. if you want that book with plenty of advance notice .. I did not stay i...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A group of teachers traveled to San Francisco this past May for a conference and had an awesome stay at Alpine Inn. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and decorated very nicely. Because we were on a school's budget, we couldn't afford a 4-Star hotel. However, this more than exceeded our expectations. One person in our group commented that it felt like staying in a boutique hotel.
I also want to make sure that I acknowledge how flexible and understanding the owner (Kunal) was. There were some hiccups in our travels but him and his staff were very understanding and worked with us to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. There's not a lot that's walkable but there's plenty of room for parking and the neighborhood felt very safe.
If we are in San Francisco again (or Daly City!) we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank SoDakItHurts
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Overall room was nicely styled with good amenities. However the TV was from the stone age and there was some noise plumbing and a creaky bathroom door that kept waking my daughter. Room does not have a safe but has wifi but is woefully slow and cuts out alot. The included continental breakfast is anything of the sort orange juice coffee a few apples hardboiled eggs and packet pastries and porridge and that's it. You have to also carry that back to your room as there's no seating. That said it's fairly priced and close to airport.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Don't be deceived, this motel is a 2 Star establishment. While, the staff is nice, the rooms are not worth the price($169/night) that I was charged. The walls are not clean, the sinks don't flow very well, there was no breakfast in the morning except for the coffee. Also, the general area is very questionable and you wonder if your car will still be there in the morning. When I go to Motel 6 and pay $60 for the night, I know what I am going to get. For $169, this was rip off. I made this reservation through Booking.com.

Room Tip: Park your car outside of your room if you must stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank J D
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I do not trust reviews sometimes. That's why I like to give an honest review. The place is clean, has free parking and it is safe. However it is in the middle of nowhere -almost ghetto. So if you don't have a car think about it twice. You can't walk anywhere. There's nothing around walking distance worth seeing.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Travelers Inn
Travelers Inn
#16 of 28 in South San Francisco
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco ...
#1 of 28 in South San Francisco
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - San Francisco Airport
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites...
#4 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to Alpine Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!