Alpine Inn & Suites
Priceline
El Camino Inn(Daly City)
$143
$130
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
Travelocity
Mission Inn(San Francisco)
$110
Travelers Inn(South San Francisco)
$149
$145
Hotwire.com
Royal Inn(South San Francisco)
$120
$110
Mirage Inn & Suites(San Francisco)
$135
$111
Agoda.com
Deluxe Inn(South San Francisco)
$134
$110
All reviewscow palacesan franciscodonut holesboxed breakfastyogurtsf areafree parkinghardwood floorsplace to staycoffee machinefridge and microwavequeen roomfront officequiet locationshort driveclean roomspublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was with my family 4 nights during our trip in California.
Excellent location, just outside San Francisco, reachable in a few minutes. The welcome was great and the hotel is very nice, the rooms very well appointed and clean. Convenient parking next to the rooms or in the dedicated parking. Continental breakfast with good variety of products, maybe there would be a need for a space to be enjoyed in a common room, but you can have it in your room. Excellent value for money.
During the checkout, for our trip, the manager gave us snaks for free. Highly recommended, if I go to san francisco I absolutely go back here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Alpine Inn & Suites is a basic family run hotel at the border of San Francisco and Daly City. The area is in a residential neighborhood and there is nothing of interest in the walking vicinity (besides arena/entertainment venue - Cow Palace).

You have quick access to the crowded SF Muni buses that gets you downtown in 45 minutes or about 15 minutes to a nearby BART Station (which can get you downtown in about 30 minutes total). Free parking and proximity to SF makes it an interesting alternative to Airport hotels allowing access to the suburbs by car, and the city by transit. You can also get call a cab to take you to the BART for 10-15$.

The front desk service is friendly and earnest, but printing a boarding pass or getting the very basic breakfast (banana, juice and cereal) can feel cramped and awkward. But reasonable for a 2* property.

I got a double room unit which was a good value for the size and one of the beds was comfortable, the other was just tolerable. WiFi access was spotty, but functional. TV is small and old.

I had no major issues with the hotel ... 3.5stars.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mgtor
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here.
First time in the area the desk person referred me to a great place to get some dinner.
Quiet area liked that sense I was traveling alone.
Rooms are a little small but very clean.
All in all I like this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Let's start with the positive: clean rooms, friendly staff and not too busy. Anyhow, the rooms are more than tiny and the furniture is not in the very best condition. There is no chance to take the breakfast in a dining room - as this is not existing. You have to go to the lobby and pick up your coffee and some supplementary, like old muffins as well as some corn flakes. If you like to have at least a kind of good starter into the morning, don't take the offered breakfast. We will not recommend this hotel to our friends.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gspla
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service was terrible for the start. He was not helpful and just rude from the start. The rooms are super tiny for he price we got it for. I definitely expected more from them. When I would call for more things for my room, they would ask me to go to the office and picked it up myself. If i would of known, I would of paid more money and stay somewhere else.This is not what I expected and I would not recommend this stay to anyone unless you really need.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends