Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$161
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$161
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline$161
1,021 results
All reviews san francisco krispy kreme free breakfast convenient location short drive easy access great stay would stay here again oatmeal nice room front desk staff bart bay sfo freeway proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Friendly hotel personnel, they make you feel at home. Drink desk personnel have great stories and good eating recommendations. Easy access to San Francisco, Pacifica, SFO and the entire Bay Area. If you are looking to dip your toes in the Pacific Ocean the beach is a short ten minute drive.

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Josh A
HamptonInnDalyCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Daly City, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we truly value our guests and it is always good to hear that we have obtained our goal of making your stay a memorable and enjoyable one.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Upon arriving to the hotel the staff was attentive, smiling, and very nice. There was nice cold water, coffe, hot chocolate, and cookies available upon checking in. Our room was clean and exactly what we expected for the price. Shortly after arriving after our long flight from Michigan we were looking forward to relaxing but started hearing a great deal of noise making it nearly impossible.

At first I thought I was hearing a couple next door singing or rehearsing with friends. My husband and I hoped the noise would stop after returning from dinner. Upon passing the front desk on our way out I did mention the noise to the front office staff and was told it was a church they rent out their conference to and it should be done shortly.

After returning from dinner the noise was not gone and was actually louder. Around 7:30 p.m. I called the front office and asked when it would be done. I was told right then or maybe by 8:00 p.m. Near 8:10 p.m. the noise seemed to decipate but then the crowd was loud leaving.

The stay was ok but I wish we had been given a different room or made aware that there would be church in progress for 3 hours. I definetly did not get the rest I expected after a long trip.

3  Thank Ann V
HamptonInnDalyCityGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Daly City, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you very much for your detailed review of your recent stay with us; we apologize that we did not meet your expectations & weren't able to move you away from the noise. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Thalia Manzo
Hampton Inn by Hilton San Francisco-Daly City
(650)755-7500 (hotel main)
(650)449-5335 (direct)

Reviewed June 4, 2019

I arrived late at night and had to call the staff from a phone outside the hotel door. That was not nice to have to figure out specially arriving from a 30+ hours flight. Being very tired I was hoping for an express check in and hit the bed. The check in was ok, but they gave me (according to the staff I talked to the next morning) the loudest room in the entire hotel; it was just below the breakfast area, and in front of the laundry and ice machines. Come on, someone arriving late at night is probably looking forward to a nice rest, and not an stressful night with washing machines and early morning steps noises from above. After requesting a room change, the staff accommodated me in a nicer room. The person told me that the who checked me in the night before should have told me that I was getting the noisy room. The breakfast is very basic, with 2-3 options of cereal, pancakes, eggs and drinks. There is virtually no fruit option. For an entire week, that is quite boring. There are few options around to eat on a foot distance, but many more if you can drive or get in a uber.

3  Thank Ricardo S
hamptoninndalycity, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco-Daly City, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We share these comments with all of our staff so that we can better our service and target necessary physical improvements for our facility. We always strive to make our guests’ stay the very best it can be.
Please accept my sincere apologies for assigning a room that had a noise condition and for not having plenty of fruit visible during and after breakfast.
Please contact me via email at your convenience. You can also call me.
Again, thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn in Daly City. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Mariana Landeros
650-755-7500
Ext. 5335
mariana.landeros@Hilton.com

Reviewed June 1, 2019

We stayed at this hotel for my nephew's graduation. I was surprised at how quiet it was, since it was next to the freeway. We did not hear a thing, and I am a very light sleeper! The staff was great, and was able to find us a room with 2 beds instead of a king. As usual for Hampton, the beds and linens were super comfortable, and the hot breakfast buffet saved us a lot of money over 4 days! I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Cruiser33944546810

Thank you very much for your detailed review of your recent stay with us; we truly value our guests and it is always good to hear that we have obtained our goal of making your stay memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 27, 2019

We chose this locations because it was close to San Francisco State University. We came to town for our granddaughter's graduation. Upon check in we were greeted with a friendly reservation staff who gave us great suggestions for restaurants to visit and told us the best way to get to the theater. We enjoyed the varied breakfasts each morning. All were delicious. Want to thank the women who were filling and refilling all the breakfast items They were on top of it and made sure that there was plenty for everyone to eat. They were all very pleasant and interacted with the guests. Paula, our cleaning lady was fantastic. Each day she did a great job of keeping our room clean and neat. Thanks to the entire staff at The Hampton Inn for a great stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peggy P

It pleases us to know you had a good time while visiting our hotel, thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. I will make sure to share your comments with Paula about her service. It means a lot to us when a guest enjoys their experience with us.