Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$161
Hotels.com$161
Priceline$161
eDreams$161
Agoda.com$161
FindHotel$161
1,021 results
All reviews san francisco krispy kreme free breakfast convenient location short drive easy access great stay would stay here again oatmeal nice room front desk staff bart bay sfo freeway proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I have rated this hotel on trip advisor for many years as I have been staying here for business and pleasure since it opened 20+ years ago. In my opinion it is the beat hotel in the San Francisco Bay Area and I would not stay anywhere else. During my most recent stay I noticed that the hotel had been completely redecorated, it was a pleasure to stay there it really is home from home.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

The lobby looks like it has been renovated. It is on the third floor, however; the rooms are not as nice. They are old and clearly need an update. While we stayed there, they were painting the doors of the rooms. We had to move rooms due to the smell. Parking was hard to find. The have the smallest parking area under the hotel building. The staff was friendly and helpful so that is always a plus.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Iamwendye
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night as it was a short drive to the airport in the morning. When we entered our room 323, we both noticed a pungent smell. Everything seemed clean but that smell was awful! I'm posting pics of the bedroom and bathroom areas. Complementary breakfast included cereal, pre-made cheese omelets, assorted pastries, sausage patties, and a waffle station...all of which tasted very good. Parking is free, which is always a plus. I would recommend staying here again as the overall stay was really good. I'd just avoid that room and hopefully the smell was isolated in that area.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Beachin_Jenn422
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We had a comfortable stay at this hotel. It is very conveniently located, near SF State University and a short drive to San Francisco. The hotel was neat and clean. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was included. We were on the 4th floor. The lobby and breakfast area is on the 3rd floor. The parking is on the 1st floor (down the hill). The parking lot was always full when we return after dinner. Good thing we were able to find parking on the street near the top of the hill by the lobby. Other than parking, our stay was a nice one.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Nice hotel. About a mile to BART station. Clean and quite. Close to SF State University. Friendly staff. I forgot a toothbrush and staff was quick it to provide a free one along with some toothpaste. Close to SF airport as well

• Trip type: Traveled with family