“My favorite Thai Spot”

Thai Place
Ranked #21 of 126 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Don't be fooled by the fact that this cozy little place is located in a strip mall. It is unassuming with really, really good food which is moderately priced. The staff are friendly and will offer helpful suggestions if needed. Try the parang (curry) or any of the noodle dishes. You won't regret it!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Have visited so many times, food here has been consistently tasty, freshly prepared and well presented.
The place is small but quiet and nice.
Very good service, cost is little on the higher side but the taste beats it.
Would go again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I decided to check restaurant in the area as we were tired of the chains or eating at the amusment parks. We discovered Thai Place. What it lacks curb appeal, it more than makes up for in food quality. Wev'e been here four times and each time it has been consistantly great. We have tried several dishes but, our favorite has to be the bamboo shoots. It has jalapeno peppers and has just the right amount of heat with out burning the taste buds right off your tounge, so you can enjoy each delightfull bite. The staff are very polite and very helpfull. If I could give them more stars I would. You are a perfect 10!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I ate here on my last visit (2007) based upon recommendation of coworker who used to live in the area. It was good then. Tried it again and it was nowhere near as good. I had crab fried rice and it was terrible. It was so bland it seemed as if they chef had simply forgotten to season the dish.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We always recommend Thai Place when Thai food is brought up. Great Padt Thai, but their outstanding dish is their pineapple fried rice with chicken. Their lunch special really saves.
They add beverage, soup, egg roll and rice to any entree for just the evening price of the entree. We have eaten here for over 20 years and they have redecorated beautifully. Located in the corner of a strip mall anchored by a Walgreens