“Everything is good!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Get the tomato soup! It comes with all meals. The Gnocchi meal will feed four people. You have to order a ground sausage pizza to share.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

We dined here recently as an extended family of 8. They don't take reservations so we got there very early. About ½ of our family , me included, had never eaten here so we weren't sure what the fuss was all about. Once we began getting food, we understood! The bread is heavenly. Perfectly done and topped with a brushed on garlic butter right before serving. Delicious doesn't do it justice! I had the shrimp scampi and all meals come with soup or salad. I had a salad and several who had the lentil soup raved about it. The eggplant tri color is outstanding. My sister got that and shared a bite with me. Spectacular! Brother got the ciopinno which was huge and full of fresh seafood. Every one of us ordered something different but the result was the same- Heavenly! Michael was our waiter and he was very attentive, even though it was a packed house on a Saturday night. We ended our meal with tiramisu which was so outstanding that I have a hard time describing it. This place is really excellent . We will be back often

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Dominc's started out in 1991 as a take out pizza place with a few tables. They moved around the corner in the shopping center and became a very nice sit down restaurant.
The y have been closed for about a month to enlarge and remodel the restaurant. They have done a great job. They have added a bar and a large booth in the back with bar type tables for a couple of people. It is a family run business with Angela and her adult children plus an efficient wait staff. The bread sticks are still the best around. My favorite is a combination with a meat ball, sausage and ravioli. It is enough that I can take some home for lunch the next day. We were there to say good-bye to a past president of an organization and there were about 34 of us. They were very gracious in taking care of our large group. Everyone at our table for 8 was happy with their dinner. It would be a good idea to try for a reservation because they are very busy.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

It's like stepping in to a ristorante in Italy. The sights and smells sent me right back to Rome. A little bit of haven in Cypress.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We love this family owned and run Italian restaurant. It's expanding and we can't wait to enjoy the newly remodeled interior. Ok