“Nice place to stay”

HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Pros: great location, minutes to most places in OC, like Huntington Beach, Disney, Little Saigon, etc. Fast and reliable Internet, everything is clean and well organized. Hot breakfast is definitely very popular and is very good food too. Cons: pool is a little small.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Son N
There are newer reviews for HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We recently stayed here for 4 nights when we took our 2 kids to Disneyland. Check in was easy and friendly thanks to Yohanna (sorry if I spelled that wrong). She was helpful and very courteous. The hotel was clean and easily accessible, liked being able to park near the back to use an entrance closest to our room. The room was fine, we were able to get a room with a full kitchen which is great with kids. It was well appointed, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was not great, my chief complaint about the room. And room service didn't pay any attention to the bathroom, either. Sound travels right through the walls and doors, so the kids had some trouble sleeping on the pull-out sofa in the living area due to really loud, rude guests in the hallway, good thing I had packed earplugs. Breakfast was very good overall, but whatever they use for the eggs needs to be addressed. They are gross and taste nothing like real eggs. Overall I really liked our stay here and would definitely recommend this to my friends or anyone traveling to Disneyland. It's very close by and easy to get to from here, only about 5 -10 miles.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ruby B
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy staying at this hotel. Right next to several restaurants and easy to get to. Will shuttle you to and from Long Beach airport free of charge. Only complaint I have is the TV's both times I stayed have had poor reception. Great breakfast, nice rooms. Bathrooms are average.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The breakfast was great. There is a large variety of food: eggs, bacon, french toast, cereal, granola, bagels, etc. The walls in the room are a little thin. Next to me was a family with really whiney kids who wouldn't shut up. The parents couldn't control them. That is my only complaint. Besides that the hotel is clean, reasonably priced, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sim B
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hotel is an average hotel stay for a night stay or average tourist expense. The pool, staff, food, and room are of average quality. It is recommended for a stay without the luxury of a upper Hyatt hotel. So do not expect too much from this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We chose this location because I really enjoy all the Hyatt locations. I was at first concerned of staying at this location because of the reviews that I read on this website. I thought we were staying at a run down hotel. However it was very clean and the room was comfortable. Yes the appliances in the kitchen requires updating but they have been rarely used. The bathroom could use an update but it was clean. The food is definitely great!!! Better than the food at Disneyland. There are many shops and restaurants around this hotel. The staff were very friendly. We were closer to Disneyland than I thought...It took us 10mins to drive to Disneyland. If we were to return to Disneyland in the future I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Bed was comfortable. Desk/vanity did not have chair nor did the patio, even my 3 year old asked what happened to the chairs. Unlike what even their in room booklet said our suite did not have full size fridge and associated appliances, it had a mini fridge in spot where dishwasher should be and open spot where fridge should be. Breakfast was also good but yet again not enough seating for the volume of people using the space. Gym small and also with a broken elliptical.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kerry E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
#1 of 19 in Garden Grove

Been to HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim

Address: 5905 Corporate Ave, Cypress, CA 90630-4646 (Formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites Cypress/Anaheim)
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Cypress
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Price Range: $134 - $218 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Summerfield Suites Cypress/Anaheim Hotel Cypress