“Perfection at it's best”

Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Rockville, MD
“Perfection at it's best”
Reviewed April 30, 2008

Perfect service. Perfect sleep. Perfect pool and lounge. Everything was exactly what I needed. After staying 4 nights at a very uncomfortable and lousy stay (Sheraton Park Hotel), I checked in at the Marriott and spent the last night in Disneyland a very memorable one.

Stayed April 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Avon, Indiana
Reviewed April 6, 2008

My husband, six year old and I stayed here on a package deal through Marriott with Disney twilight tickets. The hotel is about 8 miles (a straight shot) from Disney.

The room was clean and spacious with free internet and parking. The staff were very prompt and helpful.

The complaints I had are their cheap white towels, breakfast was decent but could have been warmer. They do make waffles, pancakes and french toast on request! Good selection just needed to be warmer (including the coffee). The hot tub also was not functioning properly so it was cold.

All in all I would definitely consider staying here again for a Disney trip.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
Walnut Creek, CA
Reviewed February 17, 2008

We checked in as a family for a sports tournament. We chose a 1BR King Suite as we had 2 teens staying in the front room- plenty of room for them with the fold out couch and the requested rollaway was there when we got to the room. The room was very clean and had everything we needed - high speed wireless internet, 2 TVs, small fridge, coffeemaker, etc. Really nice fitness room and pool, exceptional front lounge area.
The front desk staff was unbelievably patient and good humor was in order as they checked in the 80 or so people who were there for the tournament. I have read the earlier review saying the traveler felt young adults were disrespected- I did not find that true AT ALL and could not disagree with her more. They helped with everything we threw at them- requests for room changes, late check outs, more towels - with a smile. I'd hire Wendy or Shari ANY day for public relations, they are a tremendous asset to Marriott!!!
The site was perfect- great access to the freeways, Seal Beach, Disneyland, lots of restaurants....we'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Thanks for a wonderful trip.

• Liked — Spacious clean rooms, good location
  • Disliked — On the second floor, no view- our friends on the sixth floor had a much better view.
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank ervet88
Sunny Los Angeles
Reviewed November 26, 2007

Stayed at the Courtyard on Thanksgiving night. Had several choices in the area - and since I was coming 'home' for the holiday, I know the area well - and am SO glad I picked the Courtyard.

My folks live within 2-3 miles of Los Alamitos, Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland, so I had plenty of choices. Wasn't looking for the Ritz for my brief visit, but also didn't want to stay in a little dive.

Because the Courtyard was significantly less expensive ($85 for the night vs about $140 at comparable places), I was quite pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. Just a few weeks earlier, I'd stayed at a regular Marriott in Fullerton at about twice the rate and this was just as nice. The staff was very friendly and the free internet in the 'office' came in very handy as a work issue arose on Fri morning that I had to attend to (and of course, didn't bring my laptop).

I highly recommend this facility.
........v.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LAGinagirl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
Residence Inn Cypress Los Alamitos
Ayres Hotel Seal Beach
Ayres Hotel Seal Beach
#2 of 3 in Seal Beach
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center

Been to Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County? Share your experiences!