“Clean and safe area”

Super 8 Cypress Buena Park Area
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Well it was very clean and a great price....but when we checked in we were told breakfast would be offered starting at 630....went to the lobby at 7 am and doors were locked and office empty...that was only issue...I would stay again....

• Stayed: May 2011

Reviewed February 26, 2011

I wanted a hotel in this area that wan't too expensive. Checked in and wasn't impressed with the lobby smell as it smelled like an Indian Temple. When I got to my room I was floored. The lights were bright white and the room was great. The bathroom had everything you needed and just overall exceeded expectations.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Great View, perfect location. Good Price.Ok continetal break fast, near all different tipes of Restaurants. 2nd floor clos to teh 1st floor. Room near elevator.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2010

hi
there, just wanted to post my review regarding this hotel during my stay last month.
i stayed at this quality inn in cypress,california last month for 4 nites & had one of the best time i have enjoyed at the hotel.i had no problem at all during my stay there&will
definitely prefer to stay there again whenever in the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2010

I like location and cleanliness. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. standard room which was large and comfortable bed. Very nice - cordial staff. management, desk assistant.
after all it,s a very nice place to stay ......

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed February 16, 2009

This was a good, solid hotel with what I'd consider a spacious room for the price. It appeared to be newly remodeled and was nicely laid out for business work. I was a bit skeptical whether it would be quiet based on the long, covered walkway along the second floor rooms. I feared that the sound of rolling suitcases and thumping feet would be bad, but I never heard anyone else.

Based on its proximity, it seems like a logical place for families going to Disneyland to stay but either there was no one there when I was there or they were amazingly quiet. The parking lot was half full each morning so there were definitely other guests in the hotel.

The staff was extremely friendly.

My only complaint was what I'd call a "poor" breakfast. There were only 2 types of cereal. There was toast, but no bagels. There was jelly but no peanut butter. The pastries were pre-packaged and limited in variety. There was no fresh fruit. I think that maybe the milk was on the verge of going sour, but it might just have been the "ultra-pasteurized" variety that kind of has an off-taste to me.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here as long as I'm willing to make other breakfast plans.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank TravelingMan446
Reviewed February 5, 2009

We went for a funeral and this hotel was close to Forest Lawn Cementary in Cypress, Ca. It was just myself and my husband and we reserved a king size bedroom. I was very pleased from the very beginning with the whole hotel experience. We were checked in at 6:30 pm by a very nice and personable young man. The check in was very smooth and the room easy to find, especially for us older persons who get a bit confused easily. The room was very clean and smelled clean too. The bed was the most comfortable and the top cover/comforter was the best. I am looking in department stores for a comforter just like it. The only negative and it is a very, very, small negative is the complementary breakfast....it was kinda ordinary. The Comfort Inn and Suites still beats anyplace for complimentary breakfasts.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
Studio 6 Cypress
#7 of 8 in Cypress
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress

Been to Super 8 Cypress Buena Park Area? Share your experiences!