First the positives - good location for Disneyland. Only about a 10 minute drive. Lots of restaurants/shopping within a couple of miles. Easy to find. Safe area. The hotel was very clean. Beds were comfortable.
Now the rest. Generally this hotel has a basic Hampton setup but it is obvious they are trying to do it on the cheap. Hotel desk was old and basically broken. Lobby was cheap looking. Breakfast area too small with too little seating.
The main problem with this location is the staff. They are unprofessional. At one point the night clerk was talking to a women in the office near the desk cussing up a storm. Even though he saw me waiting he finished his profanity laced conversation and made me wait. The rest of the staff was unengaged, unfriendly and seemed bothered that people may need help.
Probably won't stay here again. The staff and the overall cheapness of their operation bothers after a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The is Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Orange County-Cypress hotel close to major businesses including Yamaha, Vans Inc. and Mitsubishi. We offer free hot breakfast daily and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn La/Orange County/Cypress Hotel Cypress
- Hampton Inn Cypress
- Cypress Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress CA