Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was greeted by professional and friendly staff. I was impressed by their efficient and accommodating service. Hotel was very clean and neat in appearance everywhere from lobby, front desk, to the complimentary breakfast area on the following morning. I truly enjoyed my stay with privacy and security in mind.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family and I stayed here for two nights and really enjoyed this Hampton. When we checked into our room with 2 queens, we asked if the room had a refrigerator. The front desk clerk would go and see if they did, and if they did they would deliver it to our room. After we went back to the car, drove around back and headed to our room, they had put a mini-fridge in our room in the 5 to 10 minutes it took for my family to park out back get our luggage, and head to our room. We especially enjoyed the breakfast, plenty of food even right up to the time they are going to stop serving breakfast, unlike some other hotel chains. Experienced no problems during our stay.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Cypress during a vacation. It is a great hotel in a quiet location just a few blocks off of Katella Avenue in Cypress. The hotel facilities are great - both the rooms and the common areas are very clean and modern. There are many restaurants nearby. The price is right for southern California.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a nice, clean and comfortable hotel for my business trip. The staff are very friendly and caring. The room is spacious and clean. I enjoyed its freshly cooked breakfast which has a full selection from hot to cold. The staff have tried to provide the breakfast as fresh as possible and make everything clean and good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Everything about our visit to this Hampton Inn started out great, till we walked into our room. The ceiling had peeling paint and joint tape with the signs of an active leak and with mould stains. I mentioned my concerns to management... they furnished me an 800 phone number for me to call. That was the extent of the "customer Service". It smelled musty in the room as well.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed 4 nights to visit area theme parks...so most of our day was spent outside of the property, however, our first day was at poolside. Pool was okay, however, needed some upkeep around the grounds.
Young lady at front desk (Megan) accomodated us with an early check in and was very pleasant. Breakfast was nice offering different choices each morning.
Location was great; walking distance to Target and eateries.
Overall, great staff and property.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The breakfast was mediocre. The bed is just full size and not queen as listed, too small and not comfortable for me. The bath towels could do a replacement. But overall appearance of the hotel is pretty good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
#6 of 118 in Anaheim
Ayres Hotel Seal Beach
Ayres Hotel Seal Beach
#2 of 3 in Seal Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress? Share your experiences!