We have stayed at this property 3 times in the last few years. The location is a good base of operations for those visiting many attractions in Orange County. This seems to be a relatively new Hampton with some amenities similar to a Marriott hotel. The only exceptions would be no onsite restaurant or bar. The breakfast (included) was more than adequate, with both hot and cold selections. My only suggestion would be adding better-quality, local pastries and breads and losing the basic, Sara Lee-type frozen stuff that is defrosted and served.
Our room was quiet, clean, and well-equipped. The addition of more towels, a microwave, and a mini-refrigerator would have been nice, but were not needed on this trip.
We paid about $123 for one weekend night. While it is always nicer to pay less, this is reasonable for Southern CA and for what we received. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The is Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Orange County-Cypress hotel close to major businesses including Yamaha, Vans Inc. and Mitsubishi. We offer free hot breakfast daily and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn La/Orange County/Cypress Hotel Cypress
- Hampton Inn Cypress
- Cypress Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress CA