I would give this place a 3.5 but Tripadvisor doesn't allow .5 star ratings.
We stayed here for the weekend a few weeks ago. Overall it was ok. I originally asked the guy for a room that was away from the ice machine or some place quiet. He ended up putting me on the first floor by the pool. Not exactly quiet. We ended up moving to the third floor and that was better. The reason I gave this place less stars than most was because we stayed only two nights but they didn't refill the toiletries and we ran out - and their shampoos and conditioners are tiny. My husband usually uses what the hotel provides and I bring my own. If we both used their stuff we would have been out the first time I used it. We ended up running out of the shampoo. Sure we could have gone next door to the Target but isn't that part of the deal when you stay at a hotel? They kept the rooms clean and neat but our towels were never refreshed like other hotels we've stayed at even in the Hampton/Hilton chain. I would be fine with it if they were trying to be "green" but there was nothing in the room that said they were only going to replace them on request. Luckily we didn't leave the towels on the floor or something. Free wi-fi is always a plus but there was no safe in the room. Our key card was constantly getting demagnetized even though we kept them away from our phones so it was a hassle to go down to the front desk every time we had an issue with it. And the one thing that bugged us the most was the air conditioner vents rattled every time it kicked on. We had to wedge the little notepad in part of the vent just to keep the rattling down to level that wouldn't keep us up all night and drive us crazy. Try to stay away from 328.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The is Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Orange County-Cypress hotel close to major businesses including Yamaha, Vans Inc. and Mitsubishi. We offer free hot breakfast daily and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn La/Orange County/Cypress Hotel Cypress
- Hampton Inn Cypress
- Cypress Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress CA