“Great gourmet fusion food”
Review of Cafe Hiro

Cafe Hiro
Ranked #10 of 125 Restaurants in Cypress
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great gourmet fusion food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had dinner with my husband last Saturday night and wow what a gem...everything was fresh and delicious...we shared a mushroom salad, fresh and crisp, my black cod with miso sauce had a great delicate flavor and my husband enjoyed his prescatore pasta...we finished this great meal with their banana millefeuille... Now I am not surprised why this restaurant is always full :)))

Morrisville, North Carolina
“I love that place!”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My colleagues and I ended up in this place only by accident. And we did not regret.
They have some pretty eclectic dishes and while my co-workers ordered from the menu, I went with their special - beef tongue stew. It was very special indeed. The meat simply melted in my mouth.
The appetizer I had, Ahi Tuna Tartar, was very good too - sweet and spicy, but not too sweet/spicy.
The rest of the party had fish and it was prepared very well too.
I can't wait going there again!

• Visited December 2011
“美味しい明太子パスタ”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

After living in Japan, I really missed Japanese pizza and pasta. This pasta reminds me of being in Japan and is good!

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Fresh and fantastic-a hidden gem indeed!”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I went here alone while on a business trip. It was nice, because they have a counter area in front of the kitchen. It isn't like a bar, but it is more like a long wooden table, for solo diners to sit at. I got the edamame (only $2.50!) to start, and as reccommended by my waiter, I had the Alaskan Halibut over Mushroom Risotto with two long pieces of asparugus. The entree came with a salad and soup of the day for under $22. It was such a good deal, and a lot of food! It was so delicious that I honestly think it was the freshest and most perfectly cooked fish I have ever eaten. I thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The ambiance is casual, but could also be a good first date spot as well (not too romantic, but still nice). Next time, I would like to try one of the pasta dishes.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Justine T
Rancho Mirage, California
“small,hidden gem”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Cafe Hiro is located in Cypresss CA corner of Valley View and Cerritos (Cypress pointe shopping center)
The owner/chef Hiro prepares all the entres soups and salads.
We particularly recommend:
Black Cod not only fabulous taste but very attractive
vegetable soup