“Japnese curry is the best”
Review of Curry House

Curry House
Ranked #8 of 126 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
bay area, CA
“Japnese curry is the best”
Reviewed July 19, 2006

If you like Japanese curry, this is a must have - It's smooth and rich - not overpowering at all. My favorite is beef curry - it has tender chunks of beef, oishii! They also offer Japanese style spaghetti, shrimp topped salad and children's plates for those not into curry. Don't forget to order curry-pan (bread stuffed with curry mixture and breaded in panko bread crumbs) to go, these freeze well inside ziplocks, pop into microwave for 1 min, and enjoy.

My hubby is not a fan of any curries, I love this place so much, I'll let him wait in the car or run errands at Target next door, while I enjoy my meal. I, (I mean) the kids love the self-serve lollipops at end of the meal too.

About $10-15 per adult meal for a huge portion, wonderful iced coffee, and tip.

3 Thank jlcaj