“They cant keep therapist - no good deep tissue”

Massage Envy Spa Cypress
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Cypress
More attraction details
Owner description: Did you know that massage therapy can help to improve your overall health, especially when you schedule more regular sessions? By making massage part of your wellness routine, it can help increase energy and refresh your mental attitude. Combined with Murad Healthy Skin facials, you'll not only feel healthier, but look healthier too.
Phoenix, Arizona
166 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“They cant keep therapist - no good deep tissue”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Was member for 5 years and finally canceled it . They consistently loose good therapists . Had not had a good massage in 6 months and for fed up. They take 10 mins out at beginning and 10 muintues at end so these 60 minute messages are really 40. also they do not have any deep tissue thts worth any praise. If you specialize in massage you should at leat provide medium or deep presure.
No consitencly no quality Chain style place is a joke now. same problems in several locations
Also also frequented AZ locations they were worse . In AZ they told my wife to take off her undergarments for better message. Really not appropriate.

My brother and sister also had to cancel member ship in CA for same complaints of bad deep tissue.

also never have appointment slots open except for 2-3 weeks in advance but often have 3 or 4 emplyees at front desk.

do not be a member since quality is not there. I liked the prices I like the facials and can say the place is very clean!!

Will not go back too bad use to be my favorite place not its about profit.

One my favorite therapist quite and said i cant work full time for $17 a year!!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank k123-foodie

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Massage Envy exceed expectations”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I went to Massage Envy in West Ashley (Charleston, s.c.) because I needed a massage and facial after weeks in the RV. I was really surprised at the excellent quality of the services esp. for the price. My massage by Joseph was especially relaxing and therapeutic for my injured knee. Facialist was professional and good products were used. I'll check them out in other cities I travel to.

Visited April 2013