“Clean, quite & good service”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Edmonton, Canada
“Clean, quite & good service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. The only thing bad about my stay was the phone didn't work on the 1st night. But they fixed it next day. Other than that my stay here was great. Good staff! I would suggest if you stay here is make sure you have a vehicle. Because local transit here is no good.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Withe the exception of my phone not working everything else was really good. The for how nice and spacious the room was the price was right. I recommend this place for people who has a car. Getting at night might be a little hard

• Stayed September 2013
central valley, ca
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. This is our second stay at this hotel and both times we enjoyed our stay. Check in was easy. We found Eduardo and his female counterpart (sorry, I forgot her name) to be very personable and helpful.
Our room was very clean and we had a variety of pillows from which to choose.
I love having a fridge and was surprised that it was a full sized fridge.
There are a lot of restaurants closeby. Easy walk from the hotel.
While the hotel is about a mile from the freeway, I still think the location is good because it is close to major freeways...22, 405, 605.
We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would choose a room that is not near the street (I think it's called Valley View). It's a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel. I'm thrilled to see our staff was personable and made your stay more enjoyable. Also, I am glad that the cleanliness of our hotel met your standards and our fully equipped kitchen was an added convenience for your stay.

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. However, the location is too far from where we want to go and since we booked it last minute i was pricey for the room we got. The service was good too. I will definitely stay here again if i come back to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spacious, clean and comfortable room. As well, I am glad that you liked the service our staff provided. Still, I am sorry that our hotel's location was not ideal for your travel needs.

Cypress, California
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place did not change the bedding! Found large bugger on blanket, dirty sheets and pillowcases. Absolutely gross! Halls, and rooms have a very strong cigarette odor. Opened window for fresh air, and noticed no screens! In addition, the bathroom was not wiped down or anything. Made a toilet seat cover our of T.P. Checked out the next day and checked into the Marriott down the street.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MURRIETA
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I gave this place a second chance. The first morning I took my shower the drain was so stopped up the water would not drain. I had to clean it out to get the water to drain and it was DISGUSTING! I don't think it had been cleaned in months! It was so noisy I got very little sleep. NEVER AGAIN! I was offered a free night on my next visit but, I do not think it will be worth it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

It's great for those business, long term, stay people. We only stayed overnight so didn't really use the hotel for its purpose. The bathroom is spacious and kitchen is nice. The room did have a old smoke, stale smell and sheet and blankets were very thin. Breakfast was quality grab and go. Front desk was wonderful. I forgot my hair dryer and front desk was quick to bring me one.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our full kitchenette and our grab-and-go breakfast. I will also relay your nice words to the front desk.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
Rodeway Inn Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
#6 of 8 in Cypress
Residence Inn Cypress Los Alamitos
Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress? Share your experiences!