“GREAT HOTEL, AND SERVICE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Cypress, California
“GREAT HOTEL, AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Extended Stay in Cypress is a great place to stay... clean rooms, very friendly staff that goes out of their way to help or assist.... Carlos, the manager, very professional and friendly along with Sadie and Bryan and the other nice people... the rooms are always cleaned and neat, flat screen tv, .... great place whether for a weekend or long trip...

Room Tip: sorry, i clicked the fitness center and they don't offer that; but they do offer washers and dry...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kk41192
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America - Cypress. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure to know that we have done a great job providing you with great service and also making you feel like this is your home away from home. We strive ourselves in excellence. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We pride our self’s in excellent service everyday day in every way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Victorville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Extendedstay Hotel in Cypress. I had to go to at Meeting very early in the morning and it onyl took me 10 minutes to get there, Which was great I didnt have to fight the morning traffic. When I arrived back to the hotel I loved that I was able to cook my own meal I didnt had to spend much money on going out to resaturants. The staff was very friendly to my surprise I usally stay at Holiday Inn and I never get the service I got at this location. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Michelle S
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America - Cypress. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I usually stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Cypress but decided to try Extended Stay because of their competitive pricing. I was a little hesitant but the girl at the front counter whose name is "Katie" I think. She was very helpful and provided outstanding customer service. They were very accomodating and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will definately recommend this hotel to family and coworkers. Thank you to such an amazing staff at Extended Stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the major street.
1 Thank Sandy J
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing our staff, especially Sadie. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. It is so rewarding to read that we have made such a great impression that you continued to come back!
La Mesa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had reservations booked through a travel site & our reservation transmitted incorrectly. We called the travel site as soon as the reservation confirmation was received & we were assured that our room would accommodate our entire party. When we got to the hotel after a day spent at an amusement park to check in we found out that the room we were booked in to would not accommodate our party. Bryan & Carmen the employees working that night went out of their way to try to accommodate us in to another room since they were sold out with it being a holiday weekend. While we were on the phone with the travel site dealing with the error Bryan & Carmen continued to try to assist us in finding accommodations that would work for us by providing us the names & phone numbers of nearby hotels so that we could see if we could find other accommodations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive review of Extended Stay America - Cypress. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure to know that we have done a great job providing you with great service. I am glad that our associates were able to assist you with find accommodations. I am sorry we were not able to accommodate you here. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about our hotel and staff. We pride our self’s in excellent service everyday day in every way.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I travel a lot and i stay at a lot of hotels a friend of mine recommended me to try this one and I'm so happy that I did try this hotel the customer service and people where excellent so helpful made me feel real comfortable the kitchen was a big plus for me I love to cook at other hotels that stayed at they did not have a kitchen area that made my stay at Extended Stay a real good experience the room gave me that home feeling which is always good when you feel at home my time here at Extended Stay was a good one me and my family are planning a vacation most definitely we will be staying at Extended Stay

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Cypress. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Fremont, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights.. First the positives : The check-in process was quick and easy, There were luggage carts in the lobby to use, The staff were helpful and friendly, The hotel is situated just a few miles away from Disneyland and major freeways, The wireless internet connectivity was good enough, The room had a kitchen, microwave and refrigerator. Now for the bad parts : The carpets are very old and had a strange smell(though not unbearable) - it might be from overuse of air freshener, There is no housekeeping if you stay less than 7 days, which is a very huge inconvenience, You have to make several trips to the lobby for little things like towels, soaps etc, The breakfast offered is ridiculous - its pretty much coffee and some old muffins. Overall, it depends on what your priorities are and how long you stay. Bryan at the front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts of our associates to provide a home away from home while you travel. I'm thrilled that everyone was so friendly and worked so hard to make you feel at home. However I sincerely apologize about the unpleasant smell in your room and also not informing you in advance on our housekeeping schedules. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed here over the weekend to attend a seminar. It was a great experience --Brian was in the front as friendly and accommodating. For some reason places close early in cypress, It was ten and I was hungry --After walking around the shopping center right out front. Bryan noticed my sad face and asked if I would like him to call for pizza. HE** Yeah I said, we both laughed. Once the pizza came he told me to not forget that they had continental breakfast from 630 to 9. I ate the breakfast. The suites are cool provide kitchen stove, microwave, and silverware. No need to eat out --you can always cook in. Check -in easy... Checking out......EASY!!!

Room Tip: Try to ask for deals.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Cypress. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
#6 of 8 in Cypress
Residence Inn Cypress Los Alamitos
BEST WESTERN Los Alamitos Inn & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress? Share your experiences!