“Must Meet Brian”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed here over the weekend to attend a seminar. It was a great experience --Brian was in the front as friendly and accommodating. For some reason places close early in cypress, It was ten and I was hungry --After walking around the shopping center right out front. Bryan noticed my sad face and asked if I would like him to call for pizza. HE** Yeah I said, we both laughed. Once the pizza came he told me to not forget that they had continental breakfast from 630 to 9. I ate the breakfast. The suites are cool provide kitchen stove, microwave, and silverware. No need to eat out --you can always cook in. Check -in easy... Checking out......EASY!!!

Room Tip: Try to ask for deals.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Cypress. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn but my company booked a room at the Extended Stay in Cypress Ca. I was impressed with the kitchen area The staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay it was very quiet.I was running late to work and I was upset because I didn't get a chance to have breakfast but to my surprise the Hotel offers Grab and Go breakfast.On my trip back to Cypress I will ask my company to book at Extended Stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your experience here at Extended Stay America Cypress. I will be sharing your comment with my staff and we hope to do business with you again. If there is anything that you need please let me know and I would be more than happy to assist you. We are glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for a night in Sep on business. I chose this hotel to stay with my other colleagues and to the close proximity to work. This is a OK hotel for just one overnight stay. They do offer a grab and go breakfast (just the usual granola bars and muffins). The refrigerator in the hotel did not work and the door also did not close properly. the property seem quite old and guess it is upgraded recently.

Room Tip: Ensure that your room door closes properly
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that the refrigerator and the door did not work during your stay. Please accept my apology. To prevent this from happening again, my team is aware that before a guest checks in, the room will be re checked so that we can fix these issues. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly, at cys@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Up until my recent trip to CA I had never stayed at an Extended Stay America before. While it wasn't the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons, it was one of the most comfortable hotel experiences I've had in quite some time. The staff was friendly and helpful. The amenities in the room were perfect for and extended stay away from home. For work, I used to travel all over the US for 13 years and have stayed at a lot of hotels. I wish places like this would have been around back then. In the future I will (whenever possible) stay at an Extended Stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Cypress. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stove top, in-room Wi-Fi access, personalized voice mail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

It is always better to look for safty rather luxury, I feel. I happen to stay in this hotel nearly 12 weeks. During my stay I do not find any problem or diffuculty. Front desk team is very nice and I say very good staff members been appointed. They greet very guest and hearthful smile and greet make us feel we are not away from family members. As a woman staying alone in hotel I always look for safe stay, it is 200% suggestable place I can say. Good house keeping. Reasonable price, safe stay with clean & healthy location.
Yet I would like to say there is a little scope for further improvement like smoke detector

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Cypress. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. However as you mentioned in improvement of the smoke detectors we are definitely looking into ways to improve. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Not the most exciting place to stay, but I was looking for value, not luxury. It was clean, safe, and reasonably priced. I don't ask for much more than that. As a woman staying alone, I need to feel safe. The staff was definitely conscientious. Just don't count too much on breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience at our Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. I am glad we offered you a clean, comfortable room with great staff. We are not a five star hotel and glad to hear you accomplished our goal to meet your needs. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. They greet you with a smile and I appreciate that the office is always manned. The recently added quick breakfast treats is a nice extra benefit. I have stayed here many times over the last two years and have never had any difficulties.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
#6 of 8 in Cypress
Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long Beach/Cypress
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long B...
#1 of 1 in Hawaiian Gardens
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress? Share your experiences!